Where do you turn to when you need hope, encouragement, and comfort during your most difficult times? God's Word is the best place to start.
When you are faced with grief and pain, it's often hard to find comfort and support. God's Promises® During Times of Trouble provides 50 topics of select biblical promises of comfort and hope during the difficulties that leave us wanting and needing healing and reassurance. Whether you're struggling with illness, loss, divorce, confusion, doubt, and more, the promises found in God's Word bring abundant encouragement, inspiration, and hope.
A volume in the popular God's Promises® line of resources, this keepsake expanded edition features:
- Fifty topics covering a wide variety of issues affecting today's Christian such as loneliness, isolation, stress, anger, doubt, financial difficulties, marital problems, and many more.
- Hundreds of Bible verses (NKJV translation) specially collected to speak directly to you.
- Inspirational quotes from respected Christian authors.
- Key verses perfect for memorization and reflection.
- Reflection questions and journaling lines for applying biblical principles to life's everyday challenges.